WTF ! I've tried copying files as stated from the Feather forum and no luck, gone through 32-24-16-8bit setups and nothing, re-installed it the hard way, not the recommended one and I got the plain, black dead screen, and as su, tried "chown knoppix .Xauthority" and still nadda for me, I KNOW i have an old crusty PC and video card that's obviously has issues but I've already gone through Fedora8 and Ubuntu and had similar display issues, lag, freexe up and comeplete shutdowns ? So gimme a clue here peeps, what's next? besides trying SimplyMEPIS !? peace out..jon

Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 Tablet Computer Vintage Pen Powers On w/ Charger READ
$100.00
Vintage Quasar Information Processor
$39.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vtg 370CPU Rev 370 FC-PGA converter board With ECS Motherboard + CPU Lot
$70.00