WTF ! I've tried copying files as stated from the Feather forum and no luck, gone through 32-24-16-8bit setups and nothing, re-installed it the hard way, not the recommended one and I got the plain, black dead screen, and as su, tried "chown knoppix .Xauthority" and still nadda for me, I KNOW i have an old crusty PC and video card that's obviously has issues but I've already gone through Fedora8 and Ubuntu and had similar display issues, lag, freexe up and comeplete shutdowns ? So gimme a clue here peeps, what's next? besides trying SimplyMEPIS !? peace out..jon

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95
x6 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 17000 ECC Memory HMA41GR7AFR4N-TF
$170.00
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00
LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99
Lot of 2~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB3 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$400.00
LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95
Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50