-
Hey all!
I'm also very interested in this setup and followed the steps above very gently but, I'm using a W2K3 RIS server with NFS shares and I can manage to boot up my client in RIS and lookup the Ubuntu boot in the menus but when I select this, the only thing I see is a black screen and a underscore cursor. No network traffic, just stops...
Can anyone post screenshots perhaps???
Similar Threads
-
By delfin13 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:09 PM
-
By Spartan 219 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By world in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-08-2005, 12:37 AM
-
By tenlientl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2005, 06:45 AM
-
By xthaparian in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 05:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING LGA1151 DDR4 ATX Motherboard With IO Inlucded
$100.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99