-
At first I tried to get Knoppix working, but in my logs there was no login attempt when I tried to boot it. So I used Ubuntu.
NFS-stuff seems to be a bit complicated. I copied /etc/passwd and /etc/groups from a knoppix livecd und put them in their own folder. Then I pointed SFU in 2k3 to their location.
Afterwards, I remapped windows' administrator account to linux' root und changed the permissions in sharing dialogue from both -2 to both 0.
And it worked. Let me know if that is enough information, I can also upload some screenshots if you do not get it working.
Similar Threads
-
By delfin13 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:09 PM
-
By Spartan 219 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By world in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-08-2005, 12:37 AM
-
By tenlientl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2005, 06:45 AM
-
By xthaparian in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 05:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$500.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50