-
hd install
Perhaps the title of this section leads to misunderstandings.
If I have what I consider to be a great idea, and I feel capable of doing it; I am most likely to go ahead and do it and then, when I know that it works (to dream is sweet) I will announce it to the world.
This section would seem to be for those people, like me, who have ideas but no knowledge to execute them.
It seems inevitable that any idea put forward will sound as though it is a request that someone else do the work.
How do we (I) avoid that?
Similar Threads
-
By jonli in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-15-2006, 11:51 PM
-
By mstromberg in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By NikNak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:44 PM
-
By Uwe Brauer in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 12:13 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

DEC PDP 11/05 or 11/10 system complete, H900 box, vintage, Digital Equip Corp
$3509.00

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7477
$100.00

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00