Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cd Label Wanted

  1. #1

    Cd Label Wanted

    I've burned the CD but I now want to print a label for it. Has anybody created one they would like to share?

    If not where should I look for decent graphics to use.

    (I'll be printing it using Windows because I haven't learned too much about linux yet).

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Cd Label Wanted

    Quote Originally Posted by completenewbie
    I've burned the CD but I now want to print a label for it. Has anybody created one they would like to share?

    If not where should I look for decent graphics to use.

    (I'll be printing it using Windows because I haven't learned too much about linux yet).
    Try here.

Similar Threads

  1. Proxy utility wanted!!!
    By xaviers2002 in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 06:29 PM
  2. error unable to open /dev/hda-unrecognized disk label?
    By duah55 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 07:45 PM
  3. Wanted desperately: ACPI !!!
    By fcc in forum Laptops
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:22 PM
  4. CD Label Art
    By marti in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 10:16 PM
  5. Wanted: Overview
    By senorian in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD picture

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD

$249.00



Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590 picture

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590

$129.00



Intel Core i7-11700KF 3.60GHz 8 Core SRKNN 16 Thread LGA 1200 USED picture

Intel Core i7-11700KF 3.60GHz 8 Core SRKNN 16 Thread LGA 1200 USED

$180.00



Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2  / SR19W   3.30GHz 25MB  8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011 picture

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011

$30.00



AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor

$245.99



AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked picture

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked

$79.99



AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY picture

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY

$39.99



SGIN 17.3

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD

$229.99



Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11 picture

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11

$89.99