Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cd Label Wanted

  1. #1

    Cd Label Wanted

    I've burned the CD but I now want to print a label for it. Has anybody created one they would like to share?

    If not where should I look for decent graphics to use.

    (I'll be printing it using Windows because I haven't learned too much about linux yet).

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Cd Label Wanted

    Quote Originally Posted by completenewbie
    I've burned the CD but I now want to print a label for it. Has anybody created one they would like to share?

    If not where should I look for decent graphics to use.

    (I'll be printing it using Windows because I haven't learned too much about linux yet).
    Try here.

Similar Threads

  1. Proxy utility wanted!!!
    By xaviers2002 in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 06:29 PM
  2. error unable to open /dev/hda-unrecognized disk label?
    By duah55 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 07:45 PM
  3. Wanted desperately: ACPI !!!
    By fcc in forum Laptops
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:22 PM
  4. CD Label Art
    By marti in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 10:16 PM
  5. Wanted: Overview
    By senorian in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested picture

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested

$285.00



Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000 picture

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000

$40.00



RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 picture

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500

$50.00



Amiga A501 512k Ram Expansion for Amiga 500 Computer picture

Amiga A501 512k Ram Expansion for Amiga 500 Computer

$43.00



Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested picture

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested

$999.99



Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard 312513 Rev.5 W/Ram Expansion Board picture

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard 312513 Rev.5 W/Ram Expansion Board

$199.99



Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000 picture

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000

$599.99



Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested  picture

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested

$64.99



Commodore Amiga 500 PCB Motherboard Replacement Board for Retro Homebrew Build picture

Commodore Amiga 500 PCB Motherboard Replacement Board for Retro Homebrew Build

$49.99



Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller picture

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller

$39.99