-
Booting knoppix on my Thinkpad T20
I just downloaded the Knoppix ISO to run on my T20. The specs on my machine are Pentium III 800Mhz, 256 ram, and a 40gb hard drive. I used Knoppix version 5.1.1Cd-2007-01-04-En.ISO from Knoppix.org. The initial boot up went great with no errors at all and all hardware recognized. After that the screen just sat there blank. I have looked through the many posts in this forum but I have yet to find a solution specific for my circumstance. I do not want to play around unless I know that these commands would work for me as well. Any help anyone can offer would be great. Thank you all in advance for your time and efforts.
Similar Threads
-
By Tweekerfiend in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 03:29 PM
-
By ozziegt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:59 PM
-
By macboy in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM
-
By TimWhite in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By dona in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$54.99