-
Sorry for not starting a new thread this one was on a roll so I just went with it. My wireless card is a D-Link 650+. After some research about linux drivers for the card I did find out that it has some component known as acx100 and I need the driver for this. I just dont know where to go from here. I have an old 6gb hard drive I was going to install linux on once I got a good feel for knoppix. If I cant go wireless with my card on knoppix what are the chances it will work with a hd install of different disrto?
Similar Threads
-
By Tweekerfiend in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 03:29 PM
-
By ozziegt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:59 PM
-
By macboy in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM
-
By TimWhite in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By dona in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

Asus ROG Strix B460-H LGA 1200 ATX Intel 10th Gen DDR4 Motherboard
$84.99