-
disk copy?
Hi, I'm hoping some one would be able to help me out with this, I am trying to copy the image from one disk onto another.
I have my drives: /dev/sda and /dev/sdb i think, I am looking for the image from sda to copy onto sdb.
I have knoppix5 if that helps.
thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By manuels in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-24-2007, 03:45 AM
-
By mark.johnson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 05:14 PM
-
By N1N in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 06:56 PM
-
By gadave in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:45 AM
-
By pat in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93