-
is it possible to change the english to the portuguese?
hi, linuxers,
I've downloaded the knoppix 5.1 and I'd like to install it in my hd. is it possible to change the english idiom to the brazilian portuguese one?I've read in a linux handbook if the distro has the kde it's possible to shift the idiom by downloading via terminal by typing "sudo apt-get install kde-i18n-ptbr". how do I make it? do I have to configure something else? i'd appreciate your helpful hints and suggestions. Best Regards.
Similar Threads
-
By quddusaliquddus in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-19-2007, 02:49 PM
-
By flaviusaetius2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2006, 09:11 PM
-
By GaTk in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:37 PM
-
By aamorim in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 11:31 AM
-
By Paulo Teixeira in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95