Hi!
Any answer?
Hello,
I am usin Knoppix 5.3.1 in live mode. When I turn the cube (Compiz-fusion and Ctrl+Alt+left button on mouse) after two turns appears as backscreen a DEBIAN light screen. I like it. How can I install it in other distros when I use compiz-fusion?
Thanks
Jose
Hi!
Any answer?
It's what's known as a skydome, except in this case it uses the Debian Cubecap.
In CompizConfig-Settings-Manager (CCSM), look in the Cube plugin for the skydome section and see what the path to it is.
If it's just the name of it, it's probably in the compiz directory, /usr/share/compiz. Probably there, and I think I recall it was one of the cubecaps in there.
Better write down whatever settings for the skydome are in that panel so it will look like that on your other distro installations. Knoppix does not use the standard defaults. It's rather customized all through ccsm.

Vintage 1978 D.R.C. Dallas Texas S-100 16K Static RAM Board Ceramic 2114
$179.00
5x Vintage SSS SCP1802D SCP1802LD Ceramic CPU 1802 COSMAC 1978 Gold IC
$224.99
V2 Premier 9120 Vintage PC Pentium 4 2.4GHz w / 256MB RAM CD-RW Floppy NO HDD
$299.99
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95
Vintage Compaq Portable 2660 Portable Computer Powers On w/ Bag
$249.99
Vintage Motorola MCM6616L6 4116 Ceramic RAM IC Lot of 23 16K 1978 Gold
$142.49
Vintage ISA Backplane Adapter Board w/ Multiple Expansion Slots MPN 148537
$15.00
Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99
Silicon Village Vintage PC AMD K6-2 500MHz 384MB RAM NVIDIA Floppy DVD-RW NO HDD
$289.99