Hi!
Any answer?
Hello,
I am usin Knoppix 5.3.1 in live mode. When I turn the cube (Compiz-fusion and Ctrl+Alt+left button on mouse) after two turns appears as backscreen a DEBIAN light screen. I like it. How can I install it in other distros when I use compiz-fusion?
Thanks
Jose
Hi!
Any answer?
It's what's known as a skydome, except in this case it uses the Debian Cubecap.
In CompizConfig-Settings-Manager (CCSM), look in the Cube plugin for the skydome section and see what the path to it is.
If it's just the name of it, it's probably in the compiz directory, /usr/share/compiz. Probably there, and I think I recall it was one of the cubecaps in there.
Better write down whatever settings for the skydome are in that panel so it will look like that on your other distro installations. Knoppix does not use the standard defaults. It's rather customized all through ccsm.

Vintage Retro Lot IC CHIPS CERAMIC Plastic Assorted GOLD Scrap Collection Tubes
$199.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Retro PC Tower Silver LED Case NVIDIA Vanta 8MB Powers On Untested
$149.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage IBM ThinkPad 701C “Butterfly” Laptop – Collector’s Item
$500.00
Dell Inspiron Mini 9 910 Netbook Laptop Vintage Compact PC
$100.00
Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Teac CD-532S SCSI Wide 68 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99