I have installed QtX11 Free and had no problems after that. Start the install, go take a nap, read a book whatever and in a few hours you should have everything installed. It worked fo me anyway.
i'm trying to install some apps but when i ./configure them i get the message
Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.3) (headers and libraries) not found. Please chech your installation!
i searched with kpackage and Qt 3.1.1 is installed
why is it not working then?
I have installed QtX11 Free and had no problems after that. Start the install, go take a nap, read a book whatever and in a few hours you should have everything installed. It worked fo me anyway.
Rickenbacherus, I also want to install qt-x11-free. but if I do, do I need to
remove qt2 and qt3 from knoppix cd first or not?
And in which dir is it best to install qt?
thanks

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00