I have installed QtX11 Free and had no problems after that. Start the install, go take a nap, read a book whatever and in a few hours you should have everything installed. It worked fo me anyway.
i'm trying to install some apps but when i ./configure them i get the message
Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.3) (headers and libraries) not found. Please chech your installation!
i searched with kpackage and Qt 3.1.1 is installed
why is it not working then?
I have installed QtX11 Free and had no problems after that. Start the install, go take a nap, read a book whatever and in a few hours you should have everything installed. It worked fo me anyway.
Rickenbacherus, I also want to install qt-x11-free. but if I do, do I need to
remove qt2 and qt3 from knoppix cd first or not?
And in which dir is it best to install qt?
thanks

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99