-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm running knoppix 4.02 dvd. I downloaded the mplayer/mencoder source package from the mplayer web site and compiled same. I don't remember what options that I gave but I ended up with both mplayer and mencoder. The instructions were pretty clear and the compilation went without a hitch. I dumped the results to a cd and wrote a script to reinstall from that cd so that I don't have to go through the lengthy compile process after every knoppix reboot.
Similar Threads
-
By donkeyass in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 27
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 08:33 AM
-
By boomer777 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 10:26 PM
-
By Miksch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 04:58 PM
-
By tw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 08:17 AM
-
By pau1knopp in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99