-
Does Knoppix work with Vista?
Hi, I'm new to Linux operating systems. For some reason, a couple of months ago, my laptop (Dell Inspiron) just stopped booting up. I finally burned Knoppix to a cd and have it working, but I can't find ANY of my files. I've checked all of the shortcuts on the desktop of Knoppix and I've checked all of the FAQs and I haven't found anything. I was thinking maybe it's because I have Vista. I couldn't find anything anywhere about using Knoppix with Vista and I was just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if it just doesn't work correctly with Vista. Thanks guys.
Similar Threads
-
By jacartlidge in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:19 AM
-
By searching-4-a-soul in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
-
By Joe2Shoe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2007, 01:13 PM
-
By Laos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-22-2007, 11:36 PM
-
By dhs13 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00