Hi, I'm new to Linux operating systems. For some reason, a couple of months ago, my laptop (Dell Inspiron) just stopped booting up. I finally burned Knoppix to a cd and have it working, but I can't find ANY of my files. I've checked all of the shortcuts on the desktop of Knoppix and I've checked all of the FAQs and I haven't found anything. I was thinking maybe it's because I have Vista. I couldn't find anything anywhere about using Knoppix with Vista and I was just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if it just doesn't work correctly with Vista. Thanks guys.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00