-
Senior Member
registered user
Hello all,
I am just adding to the praise for KNOPPIX.
I couldn't get my older scanner to work
so I did put out some money for an
Epson 1660 USB 2. I work from CD so
my KDE Autostat copies in a revised file
for /etc/sane.d/epson.conf from the floppy.
But all works great and the USB 2 is
very much faster so I guess I did not
waste my money.
Best Wishes
paradocs
Similar Threads
-
By Jarlath in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 07:37 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 10:12 AM
-
By snowby in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 07:21 PM
-
By Gandalf_Grey_ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99