-
cant find hard drive. access denied. cant open
I have a M55 toshiba satelitte laptop. I know nothing about computers. I know that when i started my computer up the other day i got a message after it went through the bios that said disk read error "ctrl,alt,delete to restart" after a million attempts of this nothing worked. I ran across knoppix and painfully have been trying to figure out how to even use it on my laptop. I finally did that. now i can get on knoppix and i dont see anywhere where my harddrive would be. I have plugged in an external drive hoping it would be as simple as drag and drop files. Of course its not going to be for me. My luck!!! So i finally figured out where the knoppix command prompt is and was able to type in some various things i have seen off this knoppix site. i have gotten cant open or permission denied. What i am looking for is someone to help me through a step by step process. I am a very honest person and someone that can walk me through this i will be willing to give them some money. Please help. I need these files and i know nothing about computers in this manner. Look at this as a challenge. Thanks and Please.
Similar Threads
-
By dealrocker in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:06 PM
-
By carolina2cali in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-15-2009, 11:42 AM
-
By martynball in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2008, 04:36 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2005, 11:30 PM
-
By rafaelorta in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99