-
Thank you Herr Kuhman!
That's good to know about the high speed burns. I wish I had researched more before buying from the first seller I saw online.
I am a novice to self-directed computer repair so I have a couple of elementary questions.
-Setting up an FTP server-
Can I do this if my destination drive is just an external hard drive? Or do I need a computer with certain requirements?
Do you have a tutorial on how to set up the FTP server?
I will also contact IBM/Lenovo and see if they will sell me the CD though I am not under warranty anymore. I will write back with results.
Thank you so much for your advice.
Similar Threads
-
By Dash_Riprock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2006, 09:43 PM
-
By kasparhauser in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-30-2006, 09:06 PM
-
By rgruhn in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 08:58 PM
-
By jimcp in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 08:13 AM
-
By holzhey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-13-2003, 06:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93