I'm new to Knoppix. Am using v 5.1.1, running from the CD. I want to create a persistent Home Directory on a USB flash drive - OS sees the drive, I can mount it and make it Writable but When I go to K Menu -- KNOPPIX -- Configure, there is no Create A Persistent Home Directory menu item.
Regards.

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Early Intel 3301 White Cap Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$750.00
Tandy PC-6 Pocket Scientific Computer (NOS) Memory Ext, MPN 26-3672 Vintage
$119.99
Vintage McAfee VirusScan Windows 95 98 Big Box Software PC CD-ROM Vintage Tech
$15.00
Intel 8080A Vintage ceramic chip - 1 leg missing w/ some corrosion (BO)
$75.00
Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99
Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99