Here's the deal... my girlfriends PC Window XP's boot sector decided to get messed up beyond repair... however she never backs up any of her data.... so I decided I would help her out by using knoppix... but for some reason knoppix 5.3.1 will not let me drag and drop her files onto my acomdata 250gb external hd.... I have read many posts on here about setting the write permissions and have so accordingly... the hd is formated in FAT so that's not the problem either... the error I keep getting is that it cannot make the file on my external hd.... any help/pointers would be greatful as she has many irreplaceable image files on her computer

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
$99.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8841-K9 IP VoIP Phones w/ Handsets & Stands
$199.00
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink Prime Business Phone T54WB
$70.00