-
Bose Companion 5
I cannot get my bose to work with Knoppix.. what's the deal, how do I fix it? Please break it down barney style because I'm a newbie with Linux. Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Bose Companion 5

Originally Posted by
cplwheat
I cannot get my bose to work with Knoppix.. what's the deal, how do I fix it? Please break it down barney style because I'm a newbie with Linux. Thanks
Try doing what this guy did.
First, you will need to open up a "root" or Superuser console terminal window.
Or you can ope a normal Konsole terminal and type
sudo su
to become the root user.
Then try these instructions:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...06&postcount=7
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Micron 16GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2II) - Preowned
$59.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00