-
problem when booting knoppix toram
I have a unique system, but not necessarily a unique problem. I have two motherboards wired to one power supply. I am running knoppix 5.1 from two cdroms; one on each board. Each board has 2Gb of DDR ram running in dual channel mode. The one board will boot toram, but the other one won't. I get the following error:
kernel panic-not syncing:VFS:Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block (1,3)
I tried booting in expert mode, but I still have the same problem. I have compared the bios settings of each board side by side and they are identical.
Please help!
Thanks,
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By sandyscott in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:39 PM
-
By rspiteri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2007, 07:25 PM
-
By Gromit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 05:01 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By AzureD in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 03:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00