-
Junior Member
registered user
What & how do I install to view web site flash content?
Hello. I have Knoppix Live CD 4.0, with no hard drive but 1G memory stick with 700+MB space left.
I need to know what to install and how, so I can view flash content on web sites, like YouTube, etc.
I plan to reinstall after each boot, since I will only use this feature in emergencies. So I don't need a permanent solution.
I have never installed anything with knoppix and remain clueless.
Many thanks for any assistance!
Similar Threads
-
By d3l0n in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2008, 08:07 PM
-
By Saurus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2005, 10:30 AM
-
By monckywrench in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
-
By Darwhin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:01 AM
-
By dfield58 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 07:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95