Is this from Live CD or install?
Firstly, I'm a board users nightmare.. aka n00bwe all have to start somewhere right!
Anyway..
I've recently bought a lovely shiny EEE PC and thought I'd give Operator a try on it.
*Queue bum note*
It doesn't work for some reason.
Firstly I get error message
"Error: Only one processor Found" - I can get past this bit
Second Error Message:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry." (Nice of it to be polite at least)
"Dropping to a (very limited) shell"
"Try rebooting and typing 'knoppix noscsi' or
'failsafe' at boot prompt"
Neither of which work.
Any ideas anyone please?
Is this from Live CD or install?
downloaded it from the operator website as an .ISO
Tried it as an install and as a live cd but both same result

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh M0100 Mouse 128K 512K Original Untested USA
$49.99
Vintage Apple Computer Inc. Mouse Model # A9M0331 Not Tested OEM Made USA
$26.99
Vintage Apple Computer Inc. Mouse Model # A9M0331 OEM Made USA Not Tested
$23.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Apple Macintosh Classic Vintage Computer Model M0420 Year: 1990 Untested
$140.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple ImageWriter II Dot-Matrix Printer Powers On Untested Fair
$100.00