Is this from Live CD or install?
Firstly, I'm a board users nightmare.. aka n00bwe all have to start somewhere right!
Anyway..
I've recently bought a lovely shiny EEE PC and thought I'd give Operator a try on it.
*Queue bum note*
It doesn't work for some reason.
Firstly I get error message
"Error: Only one processor Found" - I can get past this bit
Second Error Message:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry." (Nice of it to be polite at least)
"Dropping to a (very limited) shell"
"Try rebooting and typing 'knoppix noscsi' or
'failsafe' at boot prompt"
Neither of which work.
Any ideas anyone please?
Is this from Live CD or install?
downloaded it from the operator website as an .ISO
Tried it as an install and as a live cd but both same result

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Kingston Fury 128GB (4x32GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz XVTW4H-MIE-NX
$649.99
Lot Of 25 8GB PC4 2133P 2400T 2666V 3200AA RAM DIMM Desktop Memory *From Scrap*
$599.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00
Corsair Vengence Pro RGB DDR4 3200 (4x16gb) DRAM Kit
$340.00