I would go to knoppix.org and ask klaus knopper to do this.
In the latest Knoppix Release (5.3), the kernel module speedstep-centrino has been removed. I'd like to ask what the reasons for this decision are.
I am aware that the acpi-cpufreq module is supposed to replace speedstep-centrino, but this module doesn't work due to lacking bios support. Now my CPU only works at 600 MHz instead of 1.6 GHz. I'm right now doing a backup to an encrypted partition. The loss of speed is very significant.
Could this module be included again in later releases ?
[Edit: Sorry for writing this post in german first. I later realized that this is an english forum]
I would go to knoppix.org and ask klaus knopper to do this.
OK, thanks I'll try that.

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
$400.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Pre Owned | IBM System x3650 M4 AC1 Server with 1x Intel CPU & 16GB RAM
$154.99
IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99