I would go to knoppix.org and ask klaus knopper to do this.
In the latest Knoppix Release (5.3), the kernel module speedstep-centrino has been removed. I'd like to ask what the reasons for this decision are.
I am aware that the acpi-cpufreq module is supposed to replace speedstep-centrino, but this module doesn't work due to lacking bios support. Now my CPU only works at 600 MHz instead of 1.6 GHz. I'm right now doing a backup to an encrypted partition. The loss of speed is very significant.
Could this module be included again in later releases ?
[Edit: Sorry for writing this post in german first. I later realized that this is an english forum]
I would go to knoppix.org and ask klaus knopper to do this.
OK, thanks I'll try that.

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95