I would go to knoppix.org and ask klaus knopper to do this.
In the latest Knoppix Release (5.3), the kernel module speedstep-centrino has been removed. I'd like to ask what the reasons for this decision are.
I am aware that the acpi-cpufreq module is supposed to replace speedstep-centrino, but this module doesn't work due to lacking bios support. Now my CPU only works at 600 MHz instead of 1.6 GHz. I'm right now doing a backup to an encrypted partition. The loss of speed is very significant.
Could this module be included again in later releases ?
[Edit: Sorry for writing this post in german first. I later realized that this is an english forum]
I would go to knoppix.org and ask klaus knopper to do this.
OK, thanks I'll try that.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$60.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69