-
How to dual boot Knoppix and Ophcrack (Mini Slax)
I work on computers and resetting a users password through knoppix isn't always an option, which is when I fall back on ophcrack to retrieve it for me. So far what I can do is install and boot from my usb drive into knoppix, or I can install and boot from it into ophcrack. What I would like is to be able to install both and be able to choose which to run via a boot menu. So far I know that Ophcrack uses Lilo in a mini Slax environment, but not sure how to set up the dual boot with knoppix.
Any help is much appreciated
Similar Threads
-
By heavytull in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:42 PM
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By godane in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2007, 10:13 PM
-
By askme in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 09:44 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC
$99.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Timberland Vintage Heavy Duty Brown Leather Messenger Satchel Crossbody Bag
$127.77

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vtg 370CPU Rev 370 FC-PGA converter board With ECS Motherboard + CPU Lot
$70.00