Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What & how do I install to view web site flash content?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    19

    What & how do I install to view web site flash content?

    Hello. I have Knoppix Live CD 4.0, with no hard drive but 1G memory stick with 700+MB space left.

    I need to know what to install and how, so I can view flash content on web sites, like YouTube, etc.

    I plan to reinstall after each boot, since I will only use this feature in emergencies. So I don't need a permanent solution.

    I have never installed anything with knoppix and remain clueless.

    Many thanks for any assistance!

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    31

Similar Threads

  1. Read other partions without showing content.
    By d3l0n in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 08:07 PM
  2. CF card reader - renew of content
    By Saurus in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 10:30 AM
  3. Install to Compact Flash option like Flash Puppy
    By monckywrench in forum Ideas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:01 AM
  5. filtering internet content
    By dfield58 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2003, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$189.00



Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11 picture

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11

$250.00



SGIN 17.3

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD

$229.99



HP ProDesk 400 G5 Desktop Mini Intel Core i5-9500T Gen 8GB DDR4 As-Is For Parts picture

HP ProDesk 400 G5 Desktop Mini Intel Core i5-9500T Gen 8GB DDR4 As-Is For Parts

$49.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW

$399.00



Apple Macbook Pro 13

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good

$464.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused

$395.95



HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro picture

HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$299.99



Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core i5-1135G7@2.40GHz Laptop picture

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop

$220.36