here you are:
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/fir...#install-flash
Ciao
max
Hello. I have Knoppix Live CD 4.0, with no hard drive but 1G memory stick with 700+MB space left.
I need to know what to install and how, so I can view flash content on web sites, like YouTube, etc.
I plan to reinstall after each boot, since I will only use this feature in emergencies. So I don't need a permanent solution.
I have never installed anything with knoppix and remain clueless.
Many thanks for any assistance!
here you are:
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/fir...#install-flash
Ciao
max

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57