-
I haven't used any OBD equipment yet. I just wrote a C program that send and receive a byte at 5 bps and tested it with a loopback device. The program that I'm writing will be used with an OBD device later but not yet. I need to make sure my program behave as expected first before to connect it to the OBD device. This is why I'm trying to figure out why it's taking so long to do both operations. Like I said I was expecting to be able to do both in less than 3 seconds. I'm thinking there might be something wrong with Linux or with the program that I wrote. I do agree with you that I should not expect any help in this forum about my OBD device.
thanks again!
Similar Threads
-
By emc2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-12-2009, 11:28 AM
-
By dougvega in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2006, 07:00 AM
-
By smitstain in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:39 PM
-
By ariels in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:44 AM
-
By thetreed1 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Precision 7670 i7-12850HX 2.1GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 16" A1000 Win 11 Pro: Good
$649.00

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00