I had the same problem. Anyone around that can help? The only result google returns is this same thread.
Regards
Every time I try to run the following command:
I get this error message:# mkisofs -R -V "Meu_CD" -hide-rr-moved -pad /mnt/hda6/knxsource/KNOPPIX | /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda6/knxmaster/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
The error doesn't happen only in 64.39% and/or block 3; it also happens in other percentages and/or blocks... the last error messagem I got said it failed on block 0 (zero).[ 9] Blk# 106800, [ratio/avg. 100%/ 44%], avg.speed: 543805 b/s, ETA: 15134s
64.39% done, estimate finish Tue May 20 11:34:00 2008
**** Error -4 compressing block
ERROR: Compression failed on block 3. Exiting...
What can I do? What it means? I've searched in Google and didn't found anything ...
Thanks!
PS.: The whole system I'm trying to compress (inside /mnt/hda6/knxmaster/KNOPPIX/) is about 11,8 gigabytes...
*And sorry for bad english... I didn't speak/write english very well...
I had the same problem. Anyone around that can help? The only result google returns is this same thread.
Regards

Rare Vintage Nec Mobile Gear II MC R430 Computer Japanese Windows Ce
$299.99
Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Brother DP-525CJ Word Processor Typewriter PARTS/REPAIR PLEASE SEE VIDE
$265.00
Vintage PPI Super Sketch G2400 for Texas Instruments TI99/4A
$150.00
Ultra Rare Vintage 1986 Motorola M68000 ADS Development Board Gold XC68020 CPU
$249.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Vintage Educational Laptop Computer By National Encyclopedia Corp W/box & Insert
$99.99
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95