I had the same problem. Anyone around that can help? The only result google returns is this same thread.
Regards
Every time I try to run the following command:
I get this error message:# mkisofs -R -V "Meu_CD" -hide-rr-moved -pad /mnt/hda6/knxsource/KNOPPIX | /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda6/knxmaster/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
The error doesn't happen only in 64.39% and/or block 3; it also happens in other percentages and/or blocks... the last error messagem I got said it failed on block 0 (zero).[ 9] Blk# 106800, [ratio/avg. 100%/ 44%], avg.speed: 543805 b/s, ETA: 15134s
64.39% done, estimate finish Tue May 20 11:34:00 2008
**** Error -4 compressing block
ERROR: Compression failed on block 3. Exiting...
What can I do? What it means? I've searched in Google and didn't found anything ...
Thanks!
PS.: The whole system I'm trying to compress (inside /mnt/hda6/knxmaster/KNOPPIX/) is about 11,8 gigabytes...
*And sorry for bad english... I didn't speak/write english very well...
I had the same problem. Anyone around that can help? The only result google returns is this same thread.
Regards

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
READ UNTESTED But Works Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder
$34.50