-
cant delete desktop icons
Hi
I have several icons on my desktop that I dont need but cant delete. when I try to move them to another folder I get the "feature only avalible with hal"
error.
They are all related to the cd rom. I have recreated them in the apropriate folders so I dont need them on my desktop anymore.
I have navigated to the /home/"current user"/desktop and they dont appear
can anyone tell me how to get rid of them?
thanks pboodi
Similar Threads
-
By Pacas in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-27-2008, 09:51 AM
-
By bm-w in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2006, 08:19 AM
-
By michael7 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 05:26 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 10:57 PM
-
By skyconcert in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 4.7GHz Socket AM5 CPU 5600MHz 96MB L3
$355.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

Panasonic CF-20 Core M5-6Y57 8GB RAM 256GB, SSD,WIN 11,
$225.00