-
How can I create a DVD imagem of a "remastered Knoppix&
Hello,
I have a remastered image of Knoppix on my Hard Disk, and it's size is about 10,1 Gigabytes. I'm trying to compress it using create_compressed_fs, but, with the 2gbs limitation, I can't do this.
There is any way to split the 10,1gigs image file into small pieces, compress it with create_compressed_fs, and with this, make a live-DVD?
I've seen a way to do the "split" in this post, but I didn't understand how to make this...
Bye!
Ps.: Sorry for bad english!
Similar Threads
-
By Hal Morris in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-11-2007, 12:08 AM
-
By bluedevlx in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 01:22 AM
-
By henrique in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 04:42 AM
-
By mkg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 01:02 AM
-
By edd in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2003, 03:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59