-
Cf disk error
I have a computer running XP, Xandros 4, and Mandriva. When I set the check disk option in XP and rebooted, I got an error message, ck disk not found, then a reboot with the same message. The repair option with the XP cd is not an option for some reason.Is there a way to remove the check disk option from Knoppix?I have an older Knoppix cd, and can access the XP partition, but I haven't found just what I need yet. Any help would be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By bytemind in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-11-2006, 11:54 PM
-
By bottomer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
-
By segway in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-22-2005, 04:24 PM
-
By knopperty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2005, 09:03 AM
-
By kristus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a 8-Core Ryzen Pro 7 5850U 1.90GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$300.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 6850U 2.7GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$450.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00