-
How to dual boot Knoppix and Ophcrack (Mini Slax)
I work on computers and resetting a users password through knoppix isn't always an option, which is when I fall back on ophcrack to retrieve it for me. So far what I can do is install and boot from my usb drive into knoppix, or I can install and boot from it into ophcrack. What I would like is to be able to install both and be able to choose which to run via a boot menu. So far I know that Ophcrack uses Lilo in a mini Slax environment, but not sure how to set up the dual boot with knoppix.
Any help is much appreciated
Similar Threads
-
By heavytull in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:42 PM
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By godane in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2007, 10:13 PM
-
By askme in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 09:44 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99

Techvac Keyboard Vacuum Computer Cleaning Kit W Nozzle And Attachments
$10.00

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99

Compressed Air Duster Small Vacuum 130000RPM 2in1 Electric
$50.88

Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99