I have Knoppix 5.1 and use it as a live CD with an image file and a swap file in the 2nd partition of a FAT32 drive. That is I had a lot of room on my partition that Microsoft calls D:. Knoppix calls this hda5.
Only trivial settings are retained between sessions. That is, I turned off the preview of text files and that was remembered. Nothing else is. Each session requires me to reset the monitor to my preference and to reset the hard drives to write permission, the printer identification is lost, etc, etc.
There is a popup at boot time that (perversely) requires me to select OK in 20 seconds. I do select OK but almost no settings are retrieved.
Any solutions?
[/b]

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00