I can reach it just fine your ISP or you must have some kind of DNS problem. You can try pinging the IP of the site it resolves to 213.186.33.5 .
From few days I can't access to some web site like www.knoppixfr.org and I obtain this message when I try to connect on it:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.knoppixfr.org Port 80
I use a mtu=1400 on my lan connection
but may be it's just a config file default.
I will be very agree if somebody can help me.
francis
I can reach it just fine your ISP or you must have some kind of DNS problem. You can try pinging the IP of the site it resolves to 213.186.33.5 .
many thanks
I'm pinging well also this morning and I see than the knoppixfr.org have some trouble with its internet furnisher.......
hadrien001

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$221.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99