-
Junior Member
registered user
cannot access on some web sites
From few days I can't access to some web site like www.knoppixfr.org and I obtain this message when I try to connect on it:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.knoppixfr.org Port 80
I use a mtu=1400 on my lan connection
but may be it's just a config file default.
I will be very agree if somebody can help me.
francis
Similar Threads
-
By lyran12 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 05:46 PM
-
By Coolnat2004 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:45 AM
-
By redbiro in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 10:18 PM
-
By nachral in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:33 AM
-
By yazdzik in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

50x RAM Box Tray DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 ESD DIMM Memory Shipping Storage Transport
$9.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00