I can reach it just fine your ISP or you must have some kind of DNS problem. You can try pinging the IP of the site it resolves to 213.186.33.5 .
From few days I can't access to some web site like www.knoppixfr.org and I obtain this message when I try to connect on it:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.knoppixfr.org Port 80
I use a mtu=1400 on my lan connection
but may be it's just a config file default.
I will be very agree if somebody can help me.
francis
I can reach it just fine your ISP or you must have some kind of DNS problem. You can try pinging the IP of the site it resolves to 213.186.33.5 .
many thanks
I'm pinging well also this morning and I see than the knoppixfr.org have some trouble with its internet furnisher.......
hadrien001

Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 120 w/ Stylus Flash Card & Software *WORKS*
$99.99
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage IBM ThinkPad T41 2373-7JU Pentium M Laptop Untested Parts/Repair No AC
$35.00
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00
Adobe InDesign 1.5 Macintosh Upgrade Vintage Mac Software Big Box Complete
$79.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage HP LaserJet IIP Software Application Notes Sealed 1989 (33471-90922)
$19.99
Sylvania Smartbook SYNET07526 7" Netbook WIN CE Notebook Computer Boxed Vintage
$33.77
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88