-
Audio problem
I have 2 sound cards on this pc. One is internal and one is external. Internal one is used for my mic/recording and the external one I use for playback. Knoppix recognizes both and both work fine. Problem is its using the internal one to try and play stuff, only way I can use my external one is in certain programs like the media player that lets me choose which one to use. Not all programs will let me do that so I need to figure out how to get it to switch sound output to the other card. I opened KMixer and tried to set the master to my external but its still trying to play it through my internal. Is there anyway to do this other than disabling my internal sound card every time I boot knoppix. I forgot to mention when I try and run the soundconfig program it tells me I dont have a kernel with a modular sound system or something like that.
Similar Threads
-
By dennisdjensen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-27-2005, 12:29 PM
-
By leone25s in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 12:07 PM
-
By ChaseB in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By Rat attack in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By bfree in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 08:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00