I recently upgraded to Knoppix 5.3.1 and was disappointed to find that Lin Neighborhood had disappeared from the menu, and was replace by knetattach. I do not see any way to browse the network with this. I finally found Lin Neighborhood in the file system, and am able to run this from the command line. However, browse network fails. The shell window shows an error message about trying to connect to 208.69.32.132 at various ports. What is this location. I use opendns, and this ip address is nowhere in my system, or range. Any other utilities for browsing the network?
Thanks
Neeraj

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$379.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00