-
Senior Member
registered user
BUMP!
OK, I figured it out. I simply started sshd and created a login on each PC with the same userid and passwd. I logged into each and issued the following commandline:
This created a file called id_rsa.pub in the hidden .ssh folder of each user's home dir. Then I scp'ed these files to each machine (with diff filenames) to cut and past one large file called authorized_keys2 and that's it! I can now ssh to and from each PC using that userid and no passwd. In fact, as I was logged into each PC with the same userid, I don't think I even need the userid to ssh or fish!
See: http://www.petefreitag.com/item/532.cfm
HTH Some1,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By Gnome949 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:46 PM
-
By ryanpq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 05:35 PM
-
By bjwatson in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 04:30 AM
-
By bjwatson in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:20 PM
-
By pinoylinux in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

(Lot Of 9) SK HYNIX 16 GB DDR3 REG SERVER RAM PC3-12800R 2Rx4 HMT42GR7MFR4C-PB
$129.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00