-
Get me going with MySQL
I am completely new to Linux, though thoroughly familiar with Windows. Sorry most of the terminology means little to me.
I want to experiment with MySQL, as I must have a good database if I am to change to Linux. How do I get to the database? I have read one posting that says to use the command line, but I haven't yet been able to get to the command line: someone help?
When I load Knoppix, no doubt I will need help. Is there a MySQL FAQ, especially with a Knoppix falvour?
Are there any other databases on the Knoppix disk?
Terry@nz
Similar Threads
-
By mzee in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 17
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 08:48 AM
-
By dr_rude in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By sniker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:50 AM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By Coume in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 07:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730xd 12Bay3.5, 7x3tb w Trays, 32Gb, 2x12c V4, H730
$500.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x Xeon E5-2670 2.6 GHz 64 GB RAM No OS No HDD Read-
$239.95