-
Operator and EEE PC
Firstly, I'm a board users nightmare.. aka n00b
we all have to start somewhere right!
Anyway..
I've recently bought a lovely shiny EEE PC and thought I'd give Operator a try on it.
*Queue bum note*
It doesn't work for some reason.
Firstly I get error message
"Error: Only one processor Found" - I can get past this bit
Second Error Message:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry." (Nice of it to be polite at least
)
"Dropping to a (very limited) shell"
"Try rebooting and typing 'knoppix noscsi' or
'failsafe' at boot prompt"
Neither of which work.
Any ideas anyone please?
-
Is this from Live CD or install?
-
downloaded it from the operator website as an .ISO
Tried it as an install and as a live cd but both same result
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00